Thursday, December 15, 2011

Ferrero and Marshmallow Flower Bouquet



For this December, I'm really on a very super duper tight budget. You have to think of people you need to give gifts to. You got cousins, aunts, uncles, parents, siblings, godchildren, grandparents other relatives, office mates and friends etc.. My head really aches thinking of them all. Having that long list and  that super duper tight budget. So instead of thinking too much.. I'm planning on giving ferrero flowers this holiday, instead of thinking about specific gifts to give out. Either just a single stem or maybe three or more. =). The only hassle would be making them, arranging and buying of materials.

Its unique and really cute. I think its also good for any gender, since its chocolate and of course! EDIBLE!
I believe it's the thought that counts anyway, and beggars can't be choosers. ^_^

Here are some of the bouquets I made before:







No comments:

Post a Comment