Tuesday, June 14, 2011

FOR WHAT I’VE DONE

{ January 14, 2008 @ 4:38 am }

#########################################

Now I’m feeling blue,
Because I don’t want to lose you
I’m missing you a lot right now,
But, promise I won’t break my vow.

I’m hoping you won’t change,
And your love still be the same.
Begging for you to wait for me,
And love me as you would be.

I’m deeply sorry for what I’ve done
Admit the mistake that I begun.
I know I am wrong.
And forgiveness is what I long.

I’m hoping you’ll forgive me,
And wishing that you can see
How crushed I am inside
Feeling I’m trying to hide.

Please love me still
Like you did before
I beg you now.
And I’ll beg for more.

This poem will now end
Hoping to see you again.
Yearning it to be soon
I’m sending my wish to the moon.

I’M SO SORRY

~kOtitOt~

#########################################

No comments:

Post a Comment